The Learning & Development Coordinator, Organizational Effectiveness will play a key role in coordinating the training and development needs of sales center agents and leadership. This includes planning, scheduling and effectiveness of executive meetings. Preparation and delivery of training programs. The role has a high degree of responsiveness to enterprise-wide Center of Excellence inquiries that influence the training/onboarding needs of the sales centers workforce. The performance of our business is highly dependent on training and support from the Center of Excellence team.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Maintains database(s) and reports that influence training and onboarding success
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes various types of data, including survey results and class progress
- Publicizes and promotes training events using established processes and communication mediums
- Collaborates with Trainers, Management, Licensing Services team and other business units to enroll learners into their appropriate learning paths and monitor completion.
- Monitors and responds to Center of Excellence requests and schedule related tasks in a timely fashion
- Produce progress and completion reports
- Participates in process assessment and modification to safeguard proper alignment, standardization and new process implementation that will enhance Center of Excellence impact on the business
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of applicable professional experience required. Experience coordinating large scale, training initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Adept at managing expectations
- Collaborate with business and ensure alignment with all levels of the organization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and virtual communication mediums
- Experience with Learning Management and/or HRIS Systems
- Demonstrate a high level of detail orientation and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.