GoHealth is looking for an IT Support Specialist to help maintain a well-functioning technical environment and the in-house technical hardware, software and system support. You will work with our employees to understand their technical needs, perform workstation installations, provide desktop support and system maintenance, troubleshooting connectivity issues, supporting office/email applications, and addressing other network-wide and desktop-level issues.This is a growing team and you will report to the Director of IT Operations.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Troubleshoot and perform break/fix of laptops (both Windows and MacOS), desktops and peripheral networking and A/V equipment
- Resolve issues with applications, interfaces, hardware, software, security and system failures
- Image, Provision, deploy MS Windows and MacOS laptop and desktop workstations for new hires
- Exceptional customer service, problem solving and logical skills while working through the resolution of help desk tickets
- Available to assist with evening and weekend support
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field And applicable equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-focused end-user IT Support role
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (7, 10), MacOS, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience replacing hardware components (hard drives, RAM, ect)
- Experienced in working in Windows Server 2012 -2019, specifically with Active Directory
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, LAN and basic VoIP concepts
- Familiarity with WDS disk imaging technology
- Experience working in JIRA or another applicable ticketing system.
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs, move and manipulate computers and servers, climb under desks to pull network and power cables, and other associated physical activities
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.