GoHealth is seeking an IT Support Analyst to provide tier one triage and troubleshooting assistance to corporate and sales center users. In this role you will work closely with internal end-users and others on the IT Support Operations team to troubleshoot issues and minimize downtime.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests via support tickets and support calls.
- Diagnose and resolve issues within applications, hardware, software, security and system failures.
- Identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Works with other GoHealth teams to implement system enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide exceptional customer service, communication, problem solving and analytical skills while working through the resolution of support tickets in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Dexterity with the ability to lift at least 25lbs, move and manipulate computers and servers, climb under desks to pull network and power cables, and other associated physical activities on an as needed basis.
- Available to assist with evening and or weekend support as needed.
- Team collaboration: Work within our network of teams to resolve user issues, and effectively collaborate with other IT Operation members.
- Time management: Coordinate and prioritize multiple user issues at once, so they should be able to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Information Technology, related field and/or applicable equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer focused end user IT Support role.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, MacOS, and O365.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN and basic VoIP concepts.
- Experience working in JIRA ticketing system or similar
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.