GoHealth is seeking an IT Support Analyst to perform triage responsibilities and application support for our technical environment. Members of this team work with a variety of IT equipment and systems including desktops, laptops, network and server infrastructure, in addition to all industry specific software. In this role you will take pride in proactively fine-tuning our environment to anticipate and avoid technical issues as well as rapidly responding to technical issues impacting end users and key business operations. The scope of this role involves the tasks of: providing software diagnostics and support, virtual desktop support, troubleshooting network connectivity issues, supporting office/email applications, and addressing other site wide technical issues.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Help Desk Support and Triage for IT Services Team as our Tier 1 Analysts are the main form of contact on escalations to the IT Services and IT Operations Team
- Tier 1 Triage includes: Field Incoming helpdesk requests and incidents, virtual desktop support for remote users, providing supportive information and documentation for team managers, oversee and escalate to proper Tier 2 member
- Diagnose and resolve issues with applications, interfaces, hardware, software, security and system failures.
- Use your exceptional customer service, communication, problem solving and analytical skills to work with our employees through the resolution of help desk tickets in a timely, appropriate manner
- Team collaboration: Work within our network of teams to resolve user issues, and effectively collaborate with other IT Operation members whenever needed
- Time management: you’ll need to Coordinate and prioritize multiple user issues at once, so you’ll need to be able to effectively manage your time, set priorities, and resolve or escalate end user issues in a timely manner
- Available to assist with evening and or weekend support as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Information Technology, related field and/or applicable equivalent work experience required. A+ , Net+ , Security+ or similar professional certifications a plus
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer focused end user IT Support role
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (7, 10), MacOS, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced in working in Windows Server 2012 -2016 environment, specifically with Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN and basic VoIP concepts
- Familiarity with WDS/Acronis disk imaging technology
- Experience working in JIRA or another applicable ticketing system.
- Experience or be familiar with network infrastructure such as switches, wireless routers and firewalls.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer