A GoHealth Insurance Advocate will conduct outbound sales calls and field inbound sales calls in to our Sales Center. You will learn GoHealth processes and quickly assimilate information to meet sales/call handling quotas while recording high-quality information about customer information and contact results. As an advocate your call center, customer service or sales background will help expand our Health Insurance Advocate team! You will report to a team manager will the possibility of internal growth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers
- Screen potential consumers sales calls and transfer to the appropriate sales team to complete insurance busying process.
- Accurately determine when to escalate consumer calls to a supervisor.
- Complete all training requirements
- Comply and understand Federal CMS and State legal standards
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of Sales, Customer Service or Retail experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate co-workers and managers
- Enjoy succeeding in a fast moving sales environment
- Must be able to re access priorities based on changing needs.
- Inspired by performance goals
- High School diploma required
- Evening and weekend hours required
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer