GoHealth Instructional Designer will help build GoHealth’s learning strategy. The Instructional Designer will oversee the design of agent and leadership development training programs with measurable performance outcomes. These programs and learning approaches will align with our needs and remain in tune with GoHealth’s, sales-driven culture. This is a growing department and your expertise on developing training programs will have an impact on the growth of 300+ sales agents. This is a great role for someone that enjoys seeing their work being implemented throughout a growing company. You will report to the Instructional Design Manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop clear, comprehensive, training curriculum for GoHealth insurance sales agents.
- Conduct needs analyses to determine the needs of learners at all levels
- Design blended learning solutions, which include e-learning using Articulate 360, training guides, FAQs, and job aids to be used in classroom and virtual training's.
- Tie learning goals to conversion and quality metrics and drive performance
- Review and improve existing training content
- Assess and promote the skills capabilities of the training team, agents and leadership
- Administer Bridge, learning management system
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in a related field.
- 5+ years instructional design experience with the adherence to adult learning principles and a structured learning process
- Experience using e-learning authoring tools e.g., Articulate Storyline
- Translate complex information into easily understandable content
- Work with the business and ensure understanding at all levels within a changing environment
- Insurance sales and training delivery experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.