As a GoHealth Insurance Sales Representative you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. You will provide outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. Your training is paid for, attractive career paths are available, and merit-based incentives are available to all of our insurance sales agents when you join a growing team within a supportive work environment. You will report to a team manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls. No cold calling.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as an expert for health insurance enrollments.
- Learn insurance product offerings from several insurance carriers such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Be a brand ambassador by providing an excellent consumer experience and enjoy helping the aging and disabled community.
- Meet set personal and team performance and sales goals
Skills and Experience:
- Experience providing outstanding customer service
- Work and excel in a sales environment that requires meeting goals and quotas
- Experience navigating multiple systems while conducting calls
- Will complete all state licensing exam requirements
- Understand how to comply with Federal CMS and State legal standards.
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC