GoHealth Inside Sales Program Managers are leaders of agent teams that sell health or life insurance products to customers. Program Managers are experienced in team coaching, sales techniques, sales production and performance metrics. Our top performing Program Managers are motivated and driven by constant business challenges, are passionate leaders and excel at driving performance. If you want to have a direct impact on business goals, lead a team and start a career path within an elite sales organization, join us today.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- The Program Manager will be responsible for both team and individual agent performance
- Onboard, manage and coach team managers in order to drive improvements across the sales floor
- Track, understand, and be held accountable to various program metrics, such as sales production, conversion rates, and more
- Learn and Serve as subject matter expert within the health insurance industry
- Understand GoHealth’s compliance and regulatory needs, in order to drive compliant team member behavior
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or above
- 5-7 years of managing a team
- Health insurance sales experience a plus
- Business-minded and can articulate sales team performance from a business standpoint (productivity, profit/loss, agent costs, etc.)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to coach and develop
- Thrives in fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Flexibility to work some evening and weekend hours. Our office is open from 7am to 7pm throughout the year and 7am to 10pm in peak season.
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.