The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leadership in a designated business unit. The successful HRBP will acts as a consultant/business adviser, employee advocate and change agent on human resources matters. This role formulates human resources tactics and strategies and will continuously develop strong partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees. This person must develop a high level of comprehension of GoHealth's daily operations, strategic position, financial and operating objectives.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Embedded in the business unit to comprehend the strategic and day to day operations to provide consultation on various human resources matters – employee relations, training/coaching/mentorship, etc.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations and escalates to Senior HR leader for the business unit to ensure consistency
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Works closely with the business unit leadership and employees to improve work relationships, create culture, build morale, and retention.
- Advisor on HR policies and disciplinary matters up to and including separations.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or comparable combination of education and human resources related experience. PHR/SPHR a plus, but not required
- 3 to 7 years of previous human resources experience solving complex human resources matters
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines with a focus on employee relations, performance management and succession planning.
- Solid comprehension of federal and state employment laws
- Intermediate computer skills with a high proficiency in MS Suite of products
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to analyze and interpret results to create effective solutions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and leverage past experience to make solid decisions for the business
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.