The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and leadership in a designated business unit. The successful HRBP will acts as a consultant/business adviser, employee advocate and change agent on human resources matters. This role formulates human resources tactics and strategies and will continuously develop strong partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees. This person must develop a high level of comprehension of GoHealth's daily operations, strategic position, financial and operating objectives.
- Embedded in the business unit to comprehend the strategic and day to day operations to provide consultation on various human resources matters – employee relations, training/coaching/mentorship, etc.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations and escalates to Senior HR leader for the business unit to ensure consistency
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Works closely with the business unit leadership and employees to improve work relationships, create culture, build morale, and retention.
- Advisor on HR policies and disciplinary matters up to and including separations.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or comparable combination of education and human resources related experience. PHR/SPHR a plus, but not required
- 3 to 7 years of previous human resources experience solving complex human resources matters
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines with a focus on employee relations, performance management and succession planning.
- Solid comprehension of federal and state employment laws
- Intermediate computer skills with a high proficiency in MS Suite of products
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to analyze and interpret results to create effective solutions
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and leverage past experience to make solid decisions for the business
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.