This internship is ideal for anyone who wants to become a sophisticated, evidence based marketer. During your internship, you’ll get a chance to learn from an experienced team that’s been able to grow a business over 100% per year.
You’ll have access to, and will learn how to use, some of the most advanced technologies and analytics tools available. We are constantly investing, evolving and pushing the envelope – in our tools, our processes and the skill level of our amazing team.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious person to learn a unique and valuable skill set- how to drive digital growth - as our team is relatively small, yet runs multi-million dollar campaigns entirely in-house. That means you’ll get to work on real projects that have real impact, and you’ll get to learn up close from some of the very best in the business.
- 8 week program. Candidates who show aptitude and diligence will be made full time offers upon graduation
- Very competitive compensation package with an opportunity for a potential end-of-summer bonus
- Interns will rotate through the 3 groups within the marketing organization during their internship, spending a week in each group before joining one of the 3 for the remainder of their internship. Interns will spend the rest of the summer getting hands on, practical experience running real campaigns and solving real problems:
- Customer acquisition: learn how to craft, launch and optimize campaigns in all the major digital marketing platforms – from facebook to google search, to Bing and display ad platforms.
- Acquisition funnel optimization: we are constantly tinkering with our “funnel” in order to improve its performance. You’ll learn how to use actual consumer insights data – from google analytics, customer surveys, call recordings – to generate user experience tests, then measure their performance against our “control” experiences.
- Supply/Demand Operations: marketing campaigns drive thousands of customers onto the phones every day. Hundreds of agents are taking those customer calls – but can only take one at a time. Right in the middle of all that is a choreographer, creating order out of chaos, and making sure we don’t over or under supply our agents – preserving the profit margins of the entire company in real-time.
Week 1: Orientation: Get to know the business and the company. Training will be conducted on basic platforms such as Google Analytics, and how to work within the digital advertising platforms such as facebook and google. We’ll teach you messaging techniques learned over the course of thousands of copy tests.
Weeks 2-4: Start first rotation within one of three groups: analytics, acquisition platforms, messaging and creative.
Weeks 4-8: We will mutually choose one of the three groups above, and you’ll spend the rest of the summer primarily within that group, honing your skills and contributing on campaigns.
- Paid internship (starting June 2021) in the trendy River North Neighborhood in downtown Chicago. Subject to change remotely pending status of COVID-19
- Casual work environment - we’re a friendly group, we have fun with each other and have a respectful workplace
- Rotational days to shadow other areas of the business
- Interactive Lunch & Learns with C-Suite
- Continued training opportunities through GoHealth E-Learning series
- Casual dress code
GoHealth will conduct all interviews for our internships remotely. While we intend to have the internship program (beginning June 2021) at our Chicago Headquarters, we are prepared to move this program virtual following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.