The GoHealth marketing team is looking for a designer with a portfolio of work in digital media to join our in-house marketing team. Your web and UI designs will creatively represent our brand. You will build web and UI experiences that are both beautiful and easy to use based on user research and analytics. You will design marketing and sales materials for a variety of applications, including advertising, collateral, logos, corporate identity, and web. You will work with the marketing team to develop concepts and quickly build prototypes to be tested. You will report to the Director of Design.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager, the SEO Director and other project managers on daily operations and special projects.
- Create all web, UI and print designs and help create assets for both brand and marketing goals.
- Design graphics for social media, email designs, one-pagers, landing pages, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Understand deadlines and project management.
- Establish new approaches to complex design problems.
Skills & Experiences:
- 3+ years experience in a graphic design or advertising/direct marketing creative role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Art, Marketing or commensurate experience.
- Must show a diverse web-based portfolio that showcases your work .
- Experience with user experience and user interface best practices.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision.
- Knowledge and practice of UX principles.
- Recognize when to balance business needs and design aesthetic against UX best practices.
- Accept direction and design critiques in collaborative design group and graciously take feedback into the next iteration.
- Experience with video, motion or animation is a nice to have.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.