GoHealth is looking for a Facilities Manager for our Chicago offices. You will manage a variety of staff, vendors, facility department budget and overall operations. You will work with a new team, build policy and procedures and help build a growing department with a growing company. This is a great role for someone with a mix of people management, call center management, property management, office or commercial management. You will report to our Director of Facilities.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage daily vendor engagement and account reviews.
- Manage the routine maintenance and cleaning of the building, directing staff and overseeing general upkeep and repairs.
- Review and assign projects and review work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Prioritize daily facility issues and delegate responsibilities.
- Monitor, train, and manage all facilities personnel including front office administrative assistant, maintenance technicians, housekeepers, and security officers.
- Coach staff to achieve excellent service levels and drive performance as measured by goals
- Review and route all incoming facilities department invoices for site.
- Oversee facilities inspections and reports.
- Create standard safety operating procedures to ensure safety of employees and property.
- Participate in event planning, travel scheduling and managing ad hoc projects.
- Required to be on call 24/7/365 to respond to incidents.
- Support seasonal ramp up of staff by securing and delegating necessary facilities resources.
- Maintain floor plans and seating charts.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of either property management, commercial, building maintenance or office management
- Experience leading and empowering a team
- Experience with vendor management aspects, providing feedback, course correcting.
- Hands-on experience regarding facilities or building maintenance
- 2+ years of creating SOP's, building policies, implementing and creating the change management for current and new policies.
- 1+ year of experience with Excel (maintain and build spreadsheets), Word
- 1+ years of budget management for team, working with vendors and gaining estimates.
- Base knowledge of information security in relation to facilities and call center facility compliance,
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.