GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, GoHealth’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role: GoHealth is looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer. The position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to the CFO. You will directly support our CFO on day-to-day priorities including but not limited to extensive calendar management, scheduling internal / external meetings, business travel, expense reporting along with other standard responsibilities pertaining to an executive assistant role. Success in this role means keeping our Executive Team focused on the most business-critical opportunities and ensuring deadlines and goals are met while promoting company values.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and leverage a deep understanding of the needs of our CFO, leadership team, and other key stakeholders
- Manage the CFO’s calendar, prioritizing urgent items, and allowing space for strategic thinking
- Work closely and effectively with the CFO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up as appropriate
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments as assigned
- Liaise with lenders and equity analysts
- Work with Chiefs of Staff to ensure calendaring and coordination of leadership management process
What we’re looking for:
- 5 – 7 years of experience as an executive assistant to a c-suite executive, preferably in a fast-paced professional services or private equity environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable), Notary Public desired, not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal and customer service background.
- Polished and professional demeanor with strong values orientation and an emphasis on integrity.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, manage deadlines, and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software (especially Word and Powerpoint).
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize workload while managing and prioritizing Executive's calendar.
- Flexible personality and ability to adjust quickly to meet our changing business needs.
- Proactive approach to management of issues or potential issues to avoid disruption of plans.
- Accountable and detail oriented working style with an eye for process improvement.
Location: This position is based in Chicago and is expected to be in our new office at the Merchandise Mart daily.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer