GoHealth is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support and assistance to ensure use of time and productive interactions with staff, management team and clients. You will manage a wide arrange of administrative and executive support-related tasks involving administrative responsibilities, research,schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, data management of meeting minutes. You will report to our CFO.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Maintain organization of documents within the assigned sales operations, help coordinate logistics with visitors, arranging lunches and meetings
- Retrieve information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepare written summaries of data when needed
- Answer, screen and transfer phone calls
- Manage daily calendar events for assigned Executive
- Coordinate travel, meetings, and appointments as assigned
- Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings
- Record and distribute minutes or other records for meetings
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Adhoc assignments may be given.
Skills and Experiences:
- Associates or Bachelors' degree in business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in an administrative role within a sales-focused contact center
- Excellent customer service skills with strong communication experience
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Project manage with the ability to achieve deadlines
- Manage Executive’s calendar
- Work with multiple sites and departments
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Benefit and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.