As a GoHealth Customer Support Representative you will field inbound customer calls and conduct outbound sales calls to potential leads while assessing their insurance needs. You will partner with our Sales Agents to share the necessary information to assist them in finalizing a plan that meet the customer’s needs. This is a remote position but will return to the Charlotte, NC office at a later date. You will receive paid training with an established career path for professional growth.You will report to a team manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Screen inbound consumer’s sales calls and transfer to the appropriate sales team to complete insurance buying process
- Learn insurance product offerings from several insurance carriers such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers
- Be a brand ambassador by providing an excellent consumer experience and enjoy helping the aging and disabled community.
- Meet set personal and team performance and sales goals
- Continue to increase you insurance expertise by completing training and insights
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of Sales, Customer Service or Retail experience
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Experience meeting performance and sales goals
- Basic computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office
- High School diploma required
- Evening and weekend hours required
- Learn and understand areas of the Federal Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) and State legal standards for the insurance industry
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer