Help improve access to healthcare while securing your financial future.
As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we serve as a trusted expert on all things Medicare insurance-related and have access to the nation's best carriers (Humana, Anthem, UnitedHealthcare & more). Our Early Career Account Representatives field inbound customer calls and conduct outbound sales calls to potential leads to assess their insurance needs. You will also partner with our sales agents to share the necessary information to assist them in finalizing a plan that meets the customer's needs.
If you're a current college student approaching graduation, or have graduated within the last 12 months, this is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
- You will receive paid training with an established career path, and you will report to a team manager with the possibility of internal growth.
- We compensate by providing base hourly pay plus uncapped monthly bonuses. Average early career rep earnings are $40k to $45k!
What you’ll be doing
- Being a talent ambassador by providing an excellent costumer experience for all callers
- Screening inbound costumer's sales calls and transferring to the appropriate sales team to complete the insurance buying process
- Conducting outbound calls to potential customers
- Navigating multiple systems while conducting calls with customers
- Learning and understanding areas of the Federal Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) and State legal standards for the insurance industry
What we look for
- 1+ years of experience providing excellent customer service (sales and/or retail preferred)
- 1+ years of experience within a sales goal/metric environment
- Basic computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Examples of achieving team and company performance goals
- Evening and weekend hours availability
- High school diploma
Benefits and perks
- Work remotely
- Potential to work with our Insurance Advocate, Retention, or Consumer Accounts Team
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Birthday celebration recognition
Due to the unprecedented nature of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and day-to-day operations. We may return to an office setting once it is safe to do so and follow the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC. Currently, all employees are working remotely.