The Director of Telephony Operations will provide strategic and technical services support for GoHealth’s telephony platform used by all of our inside sales departments. You will optimizing the effectiveness of the telephony platform solutions and infrastructure that support our business and provide the highest standards of service and execution. You will also provide program management and work with teams that scope definition and execution of projects. You will also work with partners to identify telephony platform issues / opportunities, assess impact, create potential alternatives, and implement solutions. You will report to the Sr. Director of Workforce and Telephony.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage the telephony operations team that support the Five9 telephony solution for all programs across sales centers and remote agents.
- Oversee all telephony setup including call flow, routing, IVR, outbound dialer campaigns, SIP to support requirements and improve the customer experience.
- Be the technical expert in Five9 telephony platform in identifying enhancements and functionality opportunities to support program goals and ensure productivity and quality standards are achieved.
- Build partnerships with IT / Product Management teams to ensure all telephony functionality and integration with internal applications is optimized for operation.
- Build partnerships with account management / program leadership teams to identify cost-effective solutions to meet program and client requests.
- Help establish project scope and goals, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility.
Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or applicable professional experience.
- Working knowledge of scaling, upgrading, and troubleshooting telephony systems: Five9 experience preferred, but inContact, Cisco, Avaya or Genesys experience.
- 3+ years experience designing call flows, call routing, outbound campaigns, and IVR set up.
- Experience with telephony / data infrastructure and SIP, MPLS, VPN, and VOIP (SQL / Access preferred).
- 2+ years leading a team of telephony engineers
- Experience identifying and resolving complex customer issues.
- Experience working with multiple levels of the organizational structure, partners, and client-facing communication.
- Experience providing ideas and solutions to further understanding.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.