GoHealth builds industry-leading technology products that help millions of Americans find the insurance coverage that they need. We're looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to help lead our products into the future. This product leader will sit within GoHealth's engineering-focused technology organization and play a central role in defining, articulating, and executing our product vision. While guiding efforts to build high-value products will be a primary responsibility, a successful individual will be equally effective in maintaining a strong sense of our clients' needs and behaviors; GoHealth's strategic direction; the competitive environment; and our industry to produce sustainable market leadership. Successful product managers at GoHealth know how to dig into the details of how their products tick, and aim to make their products measurably better. You can demonstrate a history of doing the research, digging into the details, analyzing the data, knowing the market, and performing disciplined experiments to create changes which produce measurable value.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop GoHealth's product vision by collaborating across the organization to identify important areas of focus to which the application of new products or product enhancements can produce value.
- Work with diverse partners to produce a well-defined product road-map which executes a product vision and exhibits sound, sustainable technical design and high value.
- Communicate high-level product vision and specifics of technical implementation to audiences both inside and outside of our organization.
- Consult with all partners on how your products can be used to accomplish goals. In cases where a solution would require development, this includes coaching partners towards options that create generalizable, sustainable value for a broad set of related, common applications.
- Write or evaluate quantitative business cases which are expected to present credible, measurable business hypotheses in defense of specific product investment requests.
- Participate in ongoing planning of our substantial, but finite, technical investments to balancing specific projects within the company's priorities at large, with the objective of ensuring that our operating plan produces the greatest possible value.
- Negotiate desirable, measurable results with executive partners and manage delivery of products to capture those outcomes.
- Work with design professionals to build compelling, measurable user experiences that can be analyzed and optimized with the data they produce.
- Document product definitions and features for use.
- Demonstrate product features and enhancements to diverse partners.
- Document and organize technical debt projects to ensure technical sustainability of products.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical disciplines
- 4+ years of experience working in a product and/or technical leadership role in a high-growth company
- Experience working in a technical or engineering role; comfort in discussing engineered systems in technical detail
- Evaluate potential business opportunities
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing data, including comfort in SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions) , Python, Splunk or similar systems
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.