GoHealth is in search of a Director of Training. In partnership with strategic sales leadership, operations and other cross-functional partners, this role will effectively execute the GoHealth onboarding of new managers and agents to support various lines of healthcare business. Providing leadership to the learning lab and nesting teams, the Director will support projects related to new carrier implementations, streamline processes, provide transparent reporting, and expedite the speed at which agents become RTS (ready to sell).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead and develop a team of senior managers who oversee the training and continuing education of staff in various GoHealth programs including, but not limited to: Medicare, Telecare and Tier 1 Support.
- Facilitate strategies to improve training processes to deliver highly capable team members with great sales and customer experience skills.
- Collaboration with operations and program leadership to support best practice initiatives to ensure exceptional customer experience and sales; communicate RTS strategies to program leadership and train new leaders on their role in the training process.
- Collaborate with the GoHealth tech team to create strategies and processes to ensure agents are RTS and have the appropriate access to the GoHealth Marketplace and all needed systems.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new carrier relationships by partnering with the Business Development team to establish processes, determine service level agreements, exchange data and provide status reporting so GoHealth can achieve established sales targets.
- Ensure new hire training curriculum is effective and create processes that measure the candidate experience and effectiveness of such training activities.
- Deliver reporting that track candidates in every phase of the learning and nesting process to better estimate time to RTS.
- Develop a training team to effectively utilize tools like the learning management system and the onboarding process and ensure a good candidate experience.
- All other duties as assigned
Skill & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the licensing or insurance industry
- 3 + years of leadership experience
- Senior level leadership experience with a large team (preferably in a virtual environment)
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement initiatives
- Ability to foster cross-departmental relationships and influence stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to motivate the team, encourage teamwork and to facilitate decision making across the organization
- Demonstrate mental agility to think strategically and question norms
- Show limitless energy to strive for excellence in an ever changing environment
- Strong reporting and analytics interpretation and management
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.