GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role:
GoHealth is looking for a Director of Analytics to lead its Operational Analytics team. This role will be critical in helping GoHealth achieve its goals by delivering reports and analysis that drive improved company performance. This Director will need to bring strategic perspective to the organization, have the ability to convert large amounts of raw data into usable reports and dashboards, and have proven experience developing talent and managing teams. This new role will report to our VP of Strategy and Operations.
About the team:
GoHealth’s Operational Analytics team is made up of analytical resources from a variety of different backgrounds. This team partners with various technical and business stakeholders to allow data to drive decision making at the company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of data professionals who partner with business stakeholders to test hypothesis, solve problems, and provide performance insights
- Understand GoHealth’s business processes, the role each business unit plays in contributing to the company’s success, and how data analysis can support their operations
- Provide subject matter expertise about data, metrics, reports, and tools that drive improved company performance
- Manage the analytics backlog in collaboration with key business stakeholders to ensure the team is meeting the needs of the business
- Partner with engineering, product, and data science teams to deliver a best-in-class analytics solution
- Foster an environment that promotes innovation, intellectual curiosity, and encourages teamwork and collaboration
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum 7+ years of experience, with various tools used for data exploration and business intelligence (e.g., AWS, SQL, Python, Tableau). Experience with Tableau server administration is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing a team and leading projects
- In depth knowledge and experience working with Data management and BI strategies, principles and practices including experience with framework for data quality, data governance, stewardship, and metadata management
- Knowledge of technology and information systems, with focus on data analysis, data modeling, relational database, and reporting tools including real-time reporting, historical reporting, and advanced analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Data & Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related field
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer