GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, GoHealth’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role:
Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of data and emerging with incredible insights? Are you interested in working for an organization that operationalizes those findings quickly, and relies on your analysis to make major strategic decisions?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the top direct-response marketing companies in the country. Over the last couple of years, we’ve substantially grown our industry footprint by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing, and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
This role will be responsible for helping to further champion and grow our presence on display, social, and native campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the VP of Growth Marketing to scale existing channels on Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, YouTube, and Yahoo
- Become an early adopter in the Medicare industry and expand our digital footprint by launching campaigns on Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Quora, and Criteo
- Drive optimizations beyond the click, leading dedicated experimentation and development teams to support website funnel and consumer engagement testing
- Leverage extensive first and third-party data to maximize campaign profitability by analyzing dimensions such as lead quality, product mix, location, age, and device type
- Prepare volume forecasts and set the appropriate media mix to meet the business’ KPI needs; be prepared to develop action plans to minimize the impact of variance
- Be the subject matter expert for all things digital: research industry trends, identify new value propositions, and communicate account alpha/beta opportunities
- Create strategic briefs and partner with creative teams to translate those briefs into compelling ad copy, visual assets, and landing pages for use in all digital campaigns
- Oversee the mentorship and guidance of two analysts through critical feedback and delegation of relevant responsibilities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5+ years of experience in direct response, performance-based digital advertising
- Managed minimum budget size of $10-$20M annually
- 1-2+ years of mentorship; direct management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Optimize
Location: Chicago, IL
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer