Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of data and emerging with incredible insights? Are you interested in working for an organization that actually operationalizes those findings quickly, and relies on your analysis to make major strategic decisions?
Do you want to leverage your Excel wizardry and modeling skills beyond simple financial analysis to forecast campaign performance, identify top performing creatives, and other funnel metrics?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
In this role, you’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing leaders for the fastest growing public companies in the nation. Our digital marketing strategy plays a key role in driving that explosive growth, and this role will be responsible for helping to grow those channels with a focus on display, social, native and paid search campaigns.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
This role is remote open to hire in the following states: IL, WI, IN, FL, UT, NC, AZ, GA, CO, OH, IA, KS, SC, TN & TX.
- Work with the VP of Digital Marketing to oversee the maintenance and lead the growth for existing and new online advertising initiatives at scale and profitability.
- Manage intraday lead volume in alignment with operational supply and demand trends to maximize call center utilization and ROAS.
- Continuously optimize campaigns to meet daily and monthly business KPI goals through analysis of first and third party demographic data, bid strategies, devices, time of day, geo, creative, and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders to provide clear strategic direction and make sure results are delivered on time.
- Act as an expert on the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new value propositions, account alpha/beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
- Manage and provide mentorship and guidance for analyst level team members through critical feedback and delegation of relevant responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude and genuine interest in the development of others
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or management related field.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment with a high desire to learn and grow.
- 4-5+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a sales driven or performance based client side/in-house advertising role.
- Experience managing marketing budgets over a minimum of $10-$20M annually.
- Proven experience managing at least 1-2 direct reports for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable strategies and plans.
- Proven track record of managing direct response and performance based marketing campaigns
- Expert level Excel skills
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results on time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to step back and comprehend company-wide marketing funnel.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Optimize
- Advanced MySQL/SQL Server Knowledge
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer