Our GoHealth Insurance Advocates field inbound and conduct outbound sales calls. GoHealth top performing advocates are able to quickly process high quality information about their consumers and transfer to the appropriate sales team to complete insurance buying process. As an advocate your customer service or sales background will help lead you towards success and growth within the organization.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers
- Accurately determine when to escalate consumer calls to a supervisor.
- Complete all training requirements
- Comply and understand Federal CMS and State legal standards
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of Sales, Customer Service or Retail experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Enjoy succeeding in a fast moving sales environment
- Must be adaptable based on business priorities and changing needs
- Inspired by performance goals
- High School diploma required
- Evening and weekend hours required
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer