GoHealth Consumer Account Specialists are the go-to agents that provide our licensed insurance agents with consumer information such as Medicare/Medicaid eligibility or verification of insurance carrier information. If you enjoy being the insurance expert, providing researched information and having a passion for team work then we encourage you to join our growing team. You will report to a team manager will the possibility of internal growth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Communicate internally with our insurance sales agents through our Zendesk chat platform
- Understand how to utilize various designated applications to provide consumer information to our licensed agents, such as Emdeon Ordering Systems, Marx, and Excel spreadsheets
- Provide various HIPAA related information, such as Medicaid/Medicare eligibility and subsidies of consumers to licensed agents.
- Verify data of major insurance carriers such Humana
- Be the insurance expert for our agents
- Navigate multiple requests at the same time and accurately provide insurance information within a concise communication style
- Treat each insurance agent as your customer and provide them with excellent customer service
- Excel within a metric and goal driven environment
- Complete all required insurance education and training required by company
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of sales, customer service, or retail experience
- High-school degree
- 1+ years of call center or telemarketing experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relay accurate and concise information
- 2+ years of Microsoft Excel (knowledge in maintaining data sets and formulas)
- Experience achieving individual and team performance metrics and goals
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.