We are actively seeking a talented Compliance Manager to join our Legal Team. This role helps design, coordinate, execute, and oversee the company’s compliance program, including managing the compliance efforts of multiple business units and sites. In this role, you will be responsible for ongoing compliance with various state and federal regulatory requirements.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Work directly with company leadership to evaluate compliance requirements and craft compliance programs.
- Monitor and audit each business unit’s compliance with internal and third-party requirements.
- Work with senior legal leadership to manage external communication as it relates to compliance.
- Lead inquiries and audits as required by contract or regulation, including escalated consumer complaints, risk assessments, and security audits.
- Coordinate and conduct compliance training programs for both corporate and call-center employees.
- Evaluate new products and programs for potential compliance issues and oversee remediation when issues arise.
- Partner with GoHealth’s Consumer Marketing Team to manage and approve marketing content.
- Coordinate responses to compliance concerns or improvement opportunities among various business units and implement solutions to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Perform due diligence assessments of potential and current business partners including on-site audits when possible.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with a minimum of 5 years working in the fields of compliance, public policy, health insurance, or health care administration. JD preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks of Medicare, HIPAA, and ACA.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can effectively work with external partners and business unit leadership and articulate compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Must be able to effectively evaluate contractual and regulatory requirements, understand their impact on the business, and design creative compliance solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including MS Excel, is required.
- Past experience in a training capacity is a plus, but strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Attention to detail and experience dealing with prioritization of projects are required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.