The Business Development Representative will directly develop new important strategic partnerships and expand business-to-business channels within GoHealth's Medicare vertical in our Corporate environment. You will be highly motivated individual who can network and establish relationships with decision makers at all levels. This individual will establish new partnerships with non-health plan organizations to support the expansion of GoHealth. Our Business Development team, as part of the broader Strategic Partnerships department, offers an environment that challenges and cultivates, and this individual desires to be an integral contributor to a rapidly growing digital health leader.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Independently identify, prospect, negotiate, and close deals with new strategic partners that align with GoHealth's objectives across a variety of industry verticals, including but not limited to health systems/providers, pharmacies, marketing organizations, insurance distributors, health tech, financial services, and more
- Build strategic relationships across a wide variety of client types, both operationally as well as with senior leadership executives at organizations looking to take advantage of GoHealth's strategic partnership offerings
- Actively grow and manage your own sales pipeline, delivering new partnerships within our team's targeted channels
- Prospecting clients and effectively pitching GoHealth with an emphasis on how our organization can provide partners
- Successfully collaborate internally with marketing, sales, product management, finance, technology, and other internal teams to deliver on go-to-market strategies
- Creatively identify areas to unlock new/existing partnerships to generate incremental revenue and margin for GoHealth
- Collaborate with Partner Performance team to optimize partner relationships and continuously create new ways for GoHealth to integrate with key partners
Skills and Experiences;
- 3+ years of a successful sales track record with deal structuring, corporate sales, and business development
- 2+ years of experience with both creating new partner relationships while also expanding relationships to maximize revenue creation
- Proactive, business development oriented leader comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and convincing analytical abilities that has helped close deals with prospects of strategic importance.
- Willingness to take initiative, identify areas of improvement or need, offer support, ideas, & solutions to the team
- 3+ experience with SalesForce.com (CRM)
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect current and future employees by managing business operations remotely. This includes interviewing new candidates, onboarding new hires and operating each day-to-day function. Following the resolution of COVID-19, this role may continue to operate remotely, with monthly visits to the Chicago office for in-person interaction with team members.