A GoHealth Medicare Sales Consultant will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The Medicare Sales Consultant will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. GoHealth provides paid training, If you are interested in our attractive career paths, merit-based incentives, then join our growing and highly competitive team within a fun and supportive work environment.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling).
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments.
- Learn and adapt quickly, while following GoHealth's internal policies and procedures.
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
- Be the "Face of GoHealth" at the consumer level, and serve as a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the sales floor, raising opportunities for improvement to management.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements or have a pre-existing valid insurance license.
- Multi-lingual candidates is a plus but no preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee