As an Insurance Benefit Consultant you will assist customers through the important decision-making process of selecting an insurance or Medicare plan that matches their needs with the product and services that we offer. Your will work from home and complete the sales with customers that are delivered to you from a warm pipeline. This is a great role for someone that enjoy educating the public on insurance/Medicare information and guiding customers to make the best insurance decision for them. You will report to a Team Sales Manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Be an ambassador relationship manager, primary contact, and benefit/Medicare expert for consumers that call in.
- Sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls.
- Provide real-time and excellent consumer support with our proprietary quoting and enrollment tool.
- Nurture, build, and cultivate relationships with consumers from the aging and disabled community with exceptional customer service.
- Partner and work with GoHealth Remote Support team to ensure that your sales flow are on track.
- Simultaneous document consumer information within our system while researching and presenting insurance quotes.
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements.
- Achieve monthly personal sales goals and team sales metrics
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience providing outstanding customer service
- 2+ years of achieving sales goals within a metric driven environment
- Experience using multiple systems at one time
- 1+ years of updating your understanding of insurance carriers, Medicare regulations, trends, and compliance issues.
- Must hold an active license to sell health insurance in North Carolina
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.