GoHealth is looking for a Strategy Associate to help provide strategic direction for our Internal Distribution department. You will use analytics and business insights to identify high-impact opportunities and determine the optimal approach to capture them. Reporting to the Manager of Sales Strategy, you are collaborative, innovative, forward thinking and have a desire to make an impact.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Own end-to-end work streams, from assessment through proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, and execution
- Partner with process owners, technology and data experts, and our Project Management team to deliver upon identified initiatives
- Provide innovative ideas that keep GoHealth at the forefront of industry analytics and data-based decision-making
- Create new processes that support businesses by decreasing costs, increasing efficiency, and reducing time to onboard new agents and programs
- Use analytics and modeling to identify opportunities for GoHealth to optimize its financial and operational performance
- Draft and iterate short- and long-term operations improvement proposals for leadership
- Draft presentations that visually demonstrate progress across initiatives
- Quantify growth and cost savings opportunities through a variety of models and analyses
Skills & Requirements:
- BA OR BS degree with 2-3 years of work experience, preferably with an operations consulting firm, venture capital, or private equity firm
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent thought leadership skills
- Understanding of foundational operational best practices within a services industry
- Strong analytical capabilities with a passion for providing innovative and impactful insights through modeling and data analysis
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels to drive forward impactful changes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Six Sigma/Lean methodologies is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.