GoHealth is looking for an associate to support in the growth of our Sales Strategy team. As part of this team, you will use analytics and business insights to support the day-to-day operations of our sales centers along with initiatives for our long-term success and growth. Projects will span across the company’s operational units and functions, with a focus on using analytics and business insights to identify high-impact opportunities then design and implement solutions to realize them. Based on the individual’s personal interests and performance, they will be deployed into and may eventually receive the opportunity to step into leadership in one of GoHealth’s growing functions or business units.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Responsible for all processes and operations related to setting, communicating, and executing on Sales targets and delivering on EBITDA goals
- Work directly with cross-functional leadership to design and drive strategic initiatives across departments and GoHealth's three locations
- Own end-to-end work streams, from assessment through proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, and execution
- Partner with process owners, technology and data experts, and our Project Management team to deliver upon identified initiatives
- Provide innovative ideas that keep GoHealth at the forefront of industry analytics and data-based decision-making
- Create new processes that support businesses by decreasing costs, increasing efficiency, and reducing time to onboard new agents and programs
- Use analytics and modeling to identify opportunities for GoHealth to optimize its financial and operational performance
- Develop and iterate on short- and long-term operations improvement proposals for leadership
- Create presentations that visually demonstrate progress across initiatives
- Quantify growth and cost savings opportunities through a variety of models and analyses
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of work experience, preferably with a top-tier management consulting, venture capital, or private equity firm
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent thought leadership skills
- Understanding of foundational operational best practices within a services industry
- Strong analytical capabilities with a passion for providing innovative and impactful insights through modeling and data analysis
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels to drive forward impactful changes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of or experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus, but not required
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.