GoHealth is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the high-growth Strategic Partnerships organization to provide an immediate impact to its Partner Strategy team. This position will be responsible for maximizing profitability and improving operational efficiencies across partners and programs under the Strategic Partnerships organization.
You will assist with and manage a wide variety of tasks and projects, while working cross functionally with other teams and its members to accomplish them. You understand what it takes to complete regular tasks, while at the same time problem solving on projects that are critical to partner performance. You are hardworking and thrive on collaborating with others via excellent communication skills. A quick learner and self-starter, you aren’t afraid to start making your mark immediately within our organization.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Engagement and understanding of all KPI’s and funnel metrics in order to maximize ROI across a breadth array of partnerships
- Understand business processes of the Strategic Partnerships organization and importance of data and analytics behind driving business decisions
- Work closely with business unit leaders across the Strategic Partnerships team to drive profitability and execution for partners throughout every stage of the relationship
- Supporting business unit P&L’s in collaboration with FP&A by providing forecasts and ensuring the Strategic Partnerships team is operating efficiently to maximize profit internally and externally
- Ad Hoc financial modeling and analytics to drive and present business proposals across new and existing partnerships
- Work closely with GoHealth Account Managers to ensure partner success and growth
- Identify and propose solutions to promote success and profitability across partnerships
- Assume an active role in weekly team meetings and other broader discussions relating to Strategic Partnerships
Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA degree, or 1-2+ years equivalent work experience.
- Ability to be a team player, self-starter and quicker learner across multiple operational topics and subjects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Track record of effective verbal and written communication across multiple teams and their members.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to own and complete a variety of time sensitive tasks.
- Desire for problem solving and identifying improvement in process oriented projects.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.