We are seeking a high-energy, insightful Strategy Analyst to support in the growth of our Sales Strategy team. You will be tasked with using analytics and business insights to support both day-to-day operations of our sales centers and long-term strategic initiatives that will drive the fast growth of GoHealth.
You will very quickly gain exposure to many aspects of our business and departments, most notably our captive sales centers (the business’s primary revenue generator), data analytics, operations, technology & product development, and our Telecare / customer retention teams.
You will be tasked with identifying high-impact opportunity areas, and supporting the design and execution of corresponding solutions. Based on your personal interests and performance, you will work closely with leaders and eventually step into a leadership position in one of GoHealth’s growing functions or business units.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Assist with all Sales Strategy team initiatives, including problem identification, data analysis, proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, execution and evaluation
- Work with cross-functional leadership, process owners, and technology and data experts to support the design and implementation of strategic initiatives across departments and GoHealth's three locations
- Provide innovative ideas that keep GoHealth at the forefront of industry analytics and data-driven decisions
- Create new processes that support businesses by decreasing costs, increasing efficiency, and reducing time to onboard new agents and execute programs
- Identify opportunities via quantitative analysis to optimize GoHealth’s financial and operational performance
- Develop and iterate on short- and long-term operations improvement proposals for leadership
- Create presentations that visually demonstrate progress across initiatives
- Quantify growth and cost savings opportunities through a variety of models and analyses
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in strategy, consulting, or similar role at a high-growth company
- Strong background in digging deep into data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- Quantitative aptitude & MS Excel expertise – data manipulation, modeling
- Always seeking opportunities for improvement in your projects
- Strong communications skills to communicate succinctly to leadership & sales agents (or passion to quickly learn)
- Interested in the future of healthcare and the world of digital customer engagement
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC