GoHealth is looking for a highly motivated Analyst to join the high-growth Strategic Partnerships department to help drive reporting and analytics activities for our Partner Strategy team. In this role, you will assist with and manage a wide variety of analytical and reporting tasks, while working cross functionally to help drive insights and strategy to maximize profitability and improve operational efficiencies across partners and programs under the Strategic Partnerships department.
We are looking for individuals who love data and thrive on collaborating with others to help problem solve on projects that are critical to partner performance, but also be highly impactful to the future growth and success of the department.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Excel based reporting, financial modeling and analytics to drive and present business proposals across new and existing partnerships
- Engagement and understanding of all department business processes, KPI’s and funnel metrics and using those analytics to maximize ROI across a breadth array of partnerships
- Work closely with business unit leaders across the Strategic Partnerships team to drive profitability and execution for partners throughout every stage of the relationship
- Support the business units P&L’s in collaboration with FP&A by providing forecasts and ensuring the Strategic Partnerships team is operating efficiently to maximize profit internally and externally
- Work closely with GoHealth Account Managers to ensure partner success and growth
- Identify and propose solutions to promote success and profitability across partnerships
Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA degree, or 1-2+ years equivalent work experience.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup etc.), and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports.
- Tableau or related visualization experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to own and complete a variety of time sensitive tasks.
- Experience in reading reports or models and looking for insight and opportunities for us to problem solving or identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ability to be a team player, self-starter and quicker learner across multiple operational topics and subjects.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.