The Workforce Scheduling Analyst is an important contributor to the success of the operation owing largely to the intense focus on real time, reporting and schedule management for our agents to meet and exceed adherence goals. The Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst is responsible for tactical planning and schedule adjustments, intra-day management, and historical trend analysis to ensure the call center achieves service levels and key performance indicators on a daily and interval basis. Key responsibilities include operational, procedural, and data analysis to achieve service level objectives, improve efficiencies, and deliver a world-class service while controlling expenses. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to scheduling, daily staffing requirements, forecasting procedures, service level, outliers, handle times, shrinkage, occupancy, and other call center metrics. Daily and ad-hoc report generation, intra-departmental communication and relationship building are key aspects of this role.
This multi-skilled, high volume, dynamic environment requires the Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst to utilize the call center tools in the Interactive Intelligence suite, IEX/Verint, and MS Office to ensure standards established by our clients and internal operating standards are achieved. The successful candidate must have 2 years of WFM experience in a call center with 100+ agents, a solid understanding of ACD call flow technology, and readily adapt to new WFM tools. This role will act as a bridge that will connect WFM, Operations and various Technical teams to develop data driven recommendations to help guide our network to peak performance. These recommendations will cover a wide spectrum including day to day operational efficiencies. Successful candidates for this role must be analytical, action oriented, thrive in an autonomous environment and possess the ability to execute the following skills and experience under pressure.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Analyze data on customer and agent trends to recommend increasingly optimized workforce/workflow solutions in line with established KPIs (inclusive of resource and shift modeling).
- Analyzing and forecasting real time patterns for multiple agent skills associated with varying call types to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate the sensible implementation of staff scheduling requests including swaps, PTO approval, leaves of absence; working to maintain a balance between employee needs and volume demands.
- Manage the intra-day queue and agent workflow coordination in partnership with Leadership Team.
- Intraday management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances.
- Balance departmental workload and workforce to meet departmental KPI's.
- Real-time management of agent skillset and queue assignments, daily schedule and activity maintenance within WFM scheduling.
- Responsible for agent schedule creation in regards to real time changes, optimization, monitoring, and management.
- Communicate with agents to ensure schedule and activity adherence.
- Develop and communicate trend reporting and data analysis of workload and agent performance.
- Document/maintain all Workforce Management and Contact Center software processes and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a workforce management required.
- Experience in a call/contact center environment required.
- Advanced knowledge of workforce optimization software required. Specific and recent experience with IEX, Verint, or a WFM schedule management system.
- Advanced knowledge of telephony platforms (Avaya CMS, Cisco, Five9 experience would be a plus, but not required).
- Understanding of VOIP call routing technology
- Experience with Automated Call Distributors (ACDs), Computer-Telephone Integration (CTI) automation, skills routing, forecasting, scheduling and intra-day management.
- Familiarity with Contact Center software reporting tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel – (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, script, etc.)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and display initiative.
- Ability to identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business.
- Continuous improvement and results orientation.
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to facilitate communication and action across multiple stakeholders in geographically dispersed locations.
- Good presentation skills. Create and deliver comprehensive post-mortem analyses.
- Excellent organizational, planning and decision-making skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through while maintaining focus on the big picture.
- Adaptable to change. Ability to learn and implement new systems, procedures, and business processes quickly
- Ability and willingness to work on evenings and weekends as needed during peak periods.
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.