GoHealth is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join its Marketing team. You will be responsible for using a combination of business intuition and analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making and maximize company-wide value. You will be responding to the live needs of the business and helping to solve problems and answer questions as they arise. Due to the dynamic nature of the Marketing team, and this role, we seek entrepreneurial candidates with the ability to derive analytical insights from a variety of business contexts.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Understand GoHealth’s business processes, including the role each business unit plays in supporting the company’s ultimate objectives.
- Collaborate with leaders to understand key value drivers and challenges within their business unites and determine the key metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result.
- Provide new and creative insights to business leaders through a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analytics.
- Test hypotheses across functions using measurable, statistically significant methods to evaluate best performing strategies.
- Build interactive dashboards and reports that provide insights that can be easily interpreted and applied by business leaders to help improve their performance.
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate data to track project performance and important developments.
- Synthesize raw data into digestible and actionable information.
- Continually think of new ways that data-based insights can help support GoHealth.
Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of related experience in an internship or full-time role guiding strategic decision-making using data and analytics.
- Ability to take insights and turn them into actionable steps that can drive business value.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python and Tableau.
- Track record of effective verbal and written communication of complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding.
- Desire to improve and expand analytical and data visualization skills.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate technical nuance to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer