GoHealth Medicare Sales Specialist will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. As an insurance sales consultant you will provide outstanding customer service to your customers while achieving monthly sales goals. If you are motivated to achieve your sales license and learn the medicare sales industry and an attractive career path with growth and success, while be rewarded with merit-based incentives, then come join our elite sales organization.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, such as Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and others.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community through health insurance enrollments.
- Learn and comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Excels in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements. (Current valid insurance license are preferred)
- At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday, Anniversary celebration recognition
- Onsite Cafeteria
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee