Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, will help lead all aspects of the FP&A function at GoHealth. As a new public company, we are adding additional resources to a growing FP&A team. This position will be focused on short term and long term financial planning of the business along with supporting business leaders by providing operational reporting, developing and updating financial models, and producing detailed financial analyses as needed.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- The successful candidate will partner with members throughout the organization to understand all aspects of GoHealth’s business resulting in improved forecasting processes, visibility into the company performance and leading KPI tracking and measurement
- Design new and update existing financial models as a tool to analyze new opportunities and existing programs within the business
- Lead aspects of the annual operating plan and periodic reforecasting process including revenue, cost of revenue, variable operating expenses along with shared service expenses
- Proactively participate in continual process improvement initiatives to gain efficiencies and improve accuracy across all FP&A functions
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting as well as the analysis of that financial information across all areas of the business identifying operational or performance concerns and the underlying drivers. Present these finding to finance leadership
- Experience implementing or managing an FP&A software used in the budgeting and variance analysis process
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in similar roles at rapidly growing companies
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PPT applications
- Strong relationship builder who knows how to proactively identify opportunities or problems, facilitates understanding and solution development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with executive presence, with proven ability to present and explain complex information to diverse audiences including senior executives.
- Investment banking analyst experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer