GoHealth is looking for a Housekeeping Associate to join its Facilities team. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for all of our Chicago office locations. You will have exceptional attention to detail, enjoy team work and be comfortable in a constant changing environment. GoHealth is growing and needs someone that is reliable with high energy to grow and make an impact with our teams.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors.
- Vacuum clean and Shampoo carpets, rugs, upholstery and draperies.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empty and dispose of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, stalls and toilets, and wipe down glass surfaces.
- Wash windows as scheduled.
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition.
- Monitor and report necessary repairs and replacements.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience and High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have great communication skills
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30 to 50 lbs).
- Able to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend, crawl, squat and crouch
- Work in confined spaces.
- Able to tolerate exposure to dust and cleaning chemicals.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer