GoHealth is looking for a Manager, Insights & Analytics to join as a leader on our Customer Operations team. You will work closely with Operations team members to provide actionable insights and help guide our day-to-day operations and ensure we meet our goals.
Additionally, you will act as a liaison to our Operational Analytics and Tech teams to build data pipelines, stand up reporting suites, and deliver on key data and reporting initiatives. The ideal candidate has the ability to lead and influence teams, is able to collaborate and work closely with groups across GoHealth, and has a high degree of comfort presenting key findings to internal and external stakeholders.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
In this role you will be called upon to wear many hats. Duties will include performing ad hoc analysis on pilot programs, managing the career growth of direct reports, and participating in the broader leadership of the Customer Operations team. The position requires superb analytical ability and a strategic mindset, but also the ability to communicate effectively and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide ad hoc and quick analysis on pilot programs, initiatives, and day to day operations
- Identify opportunities for enhancing the value story we tell through reporting (novel analyses, understanding the key business questions customers are asking, etc.)
- Develop content for and participate in reporting meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with key teams throughout the company (e.g., Operational Analytics, Data Engineering) to enhance our partnership and improve our reporting and analytical ability
- Manage workflow, look for process efficiencies, and assist in setting team objectives
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of experience, including leading teams of 1-3 junior staff; MBA, MS, or other advanced degree a plus
- Experience with developing thoughtful analyses and business insights from various types of source data
- Prior consulting experience and/or a track record of facilitating strategic decisions and discussions with executive staff
- Proficiency in Excel, GSuite, SQL, and experience with at least one statistical programming language or package (e.g. SAS, Python)
- Experience with advanced data visualizations (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to tell a compelling value story with data
- Exceptional written and verbal skills to communicate with peers, executives, and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Comfort with ambiguity, significant autonomy, and a fast-paced, changing environment