GoHealth is looking for an experienced marketer to join the high-growth Strategic Partnership team. You will be directly involved with developing external partner marketing strategies as we both expand into new markets and maximize existing relationships, assisting as many consumers with their Medicare needs as possible. As our Marketing Specialist, you will establish and guide our evolving B2B marketing strategies, while working with multiple teams on execution. As a member of the Partner Performance team, you will report to the Director of Partner Operations:
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Establish our B2B Partner marketing strategy as it pertains to partners and their network of consumers
- Lead voice in deciding the direction of creative strategy, assets, and positioning for our partner channel
- Direct the development of partner-focused content and collateral.
- Understand our processes of the Strategic Partnerships organization, maintaining understanding of the partner, their customer’s health insurance journey, while advocating for customer-centric marketing and design experiences
- Create engaging, unique content that serves a strategic purpose and addresses the customer’s Medicare needs. Content must be well-researched, helpful, and comprehensive of value propositions
- Work with partners from Creative, Design, Compliance, and Technology teams to direct execution and evolution of your partner vision
- Envision and lead discussions on partner channel and partner strategies and ideas
- Assume an active role in weekly team meetings and other future thinking discussions relating to partner marketing and growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of Marketing track record, working on a wide array of partner marketing or demand generation marketing within a B2B setting
- Experience with what makes content engaging and successful
- Help the team improve our B2B strategy, messaging, and overall creative process
- Experience working with and communicating with multiple teams and their members.
- Experience creating and collating great partner related content including brochures, webinar or video series, online guides, infographics, web pages.
- Preferred experience in the health insurance or Medicare industry, or a desire to understand it
- Experience working with writing partners to develop concepts, through to execution.
- Experience creating work that will be reviewed for compliance
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC